White Sage, Sea Lavender & Sorghum Smudge Stick
remium wildcrafted White Sage Smudge Stick hand rolled with Sea Lavender & Sorghum .
~ Smudging has long been used to connect to the spiritual realm or enhance intuition.
~ Burning white sage or smudging is well known for its ability to purify and cleanse.
~ It creates a calming ritual that helps to release the stagnant energy that can breed negativity.
~ Can be burnt also after a period of illness, starting a new chapter in your life or simply to refresh your energy before your daily meditation.
How To Use:
1. Open a window or a door in any room where you plan to burn sage. You want the smoke to cleanse, but you do not want it to linger.
2. Lay out a ceramic dish, a bowl, an incense tray or any other vessel that will catch the ash.
3. Use a candle, a match, or a lighter to set the sage ablaze. Let the sage burn for a few seconds, and then blow out the fire.
4. Walk around each room wafting smoke into every corner.
5. The smudge should stop smoking on its own when you stop fanning it.
~ Natural item so please allow for some variance ~
40g weight - 11cm long