The Book of Kitchen Witchery by Cerridwen Greanleaf
- Discover new ways to turn your kitchen into a pagan power centre - a sacred space where you can craft enchantment everyday
- Learn which herbs, crystals, and colours work best for you in your spellwork and on your home altar, your bedside table, and anywhere you need a touch of magic
- Cook easy and elegant suggestions, from Harvest Moon Herb Soup to Witch's Cottage Pie, as well as recipes for romance - try the Sweetheart Shortbread of Lover's Tea
- Honour the Wiccan Wheel of the Year with rituals and celebrations for all the sacred days as you uncover the history and symbols behind every feast and festival
- Grow an enchanted garden with healing herbs, fruit, and vegetables you can use in your spellcraft and cookery, and become a kitchen alchemist by brewing up blessing and making your own medicines, teas, and tinctures
- Harness your talent for energy management so you can rid your home of any negative energy and any blocks to happiness. See how easy it will be to "sweep out the bad" with your own magic broom!