Blue Sage Smudge Sticks
A close relation to White Sage with a lighter 'fresher' smoke with floral overtones. Used to purify, cleanse negativity and hatred and open the way for healing and calmness and pave the way for spiritual prosperity and health. In addition to its role in cleansing ceremony's this sage can be burnt for meditation and simply enjoyment! Many users of White Sage can find the scent of White Sage overpowering but that is not the case with the refreshing scent of Blue Sage.
Natural item so please allow for some variance from item to item.
How To Use:
1. Open a window or a door in any room where you plan to burn sage. You want the smoke to cleanse, but you do not want it to linger.
2. Lay out a ceramic dish, a bowl, an incense tray or any other vessel that will catch the ash.
3. Use a candle, a match, or a lighter to set the sage ablaze. Let the sage burn for a few seconds, and then blow out the fire.
4. Walk around each room wafting smoke into every corner.
5. The smudge should stop smoking on its own when you stop fanning it.